Monday, March 3, 2008

Who do I look like?

So often I get asked, "who does e favor?" I usually give the same answer, "looks like me when I was a child and like his father does now." Not sure what his Dad's answer would be? I just know that when I'm cheek to cheek* with him looking in the mirror I don't really see it now, but there is no denying it when you look at my baby pictures.

I knew when he was in my belly that he would have Scott's dark dark brown eyes and his top lip (not to be mistaken with upper lip). He definitely has the "Hertz" signature upper lip and my cheeks (more so when he was a super chunk).

So I decided to go through his Flickr site and pull some pictures I thought looked more like me and some where he looks more like Scott.

Like Daddy:



I remember when you were first born e, the first thing I said was that you looked like Papa (Hertz) and couldn't wait to tell Gran (Great Gran). But in this picture I see so much of your father! And these...



Now this next picture...Wow Wee! That's Me!




I posted this picture because there is a picture of me close to the same age, with the same belly and diapers, but with pig tails and red shoes. I'll have to ask my Mom where that picture is and do another side by side.


Maybe my nose and shape of eyes(?).

He'll change a thousand more times and flip flop back and forth and it will continue to be a blast capturing every expression on his sweet little face!

*I taught e how to dance with a lady:
  1. Cheek to Cheek
  2. Hand in Hand
  3. With her hand in yours you guide her forwards and backwards and round and round.
You'll have to ask him. The cutest is the cheek to cheek, he really squishes it!

Love you e!

No comments: