Saturday, March 1, 2008

SIUE 50th Anniversity Alumni Exhibition


My date for the SIUE 50th Anniversary Alumni Art Exhibition 1957-2007.

October 5 - November 2, 2007 the University Center Gallery at SIUE displayed 50 years of creativity. I was proud to have been chosen to be a part of such an impressive exhibition. I entered "Snail Island Diptych", photographs I took while visiting family in La Jolla, CA. One morning while the fog was lifting and while Aunt Pat and Tia Pina were keeping e occupied I took a walk with my camera. I did not have to go far to capture this image. As I laid down in the flowers focusing my lens I thought to myself, "this must be where the little people live".


If you look close enough you might just see one.

The exhibition was published and today I received my thoughtfully designed, intimate in size copy. For those of you that would like to purchase your own copy visit: www.lulu.com.



Thank you to the family and friends who attended the opening it meant a lot to have such loving support.

No comments: