Friday, March 21, 2008

Baby Girl


Karl, Louise, Ewan and Anya.

The
Scott's welcome Anya Leonie.
3/20/08 10:44pm

8 lbs, 14 oz, 20.5" long


e and I picked up Ewan this morning and headed to the hospital so Ewan could meet his new baby sister. While e and I grabbed a cup of coffee the Scott's had private family time. Everyone is doing wonderfully!


The boys are asleep now after a full day. I'm barely hanging on to get this blog out before I head to bed myself. After having a late night last night and chasing two very active, very good boys around I'm turning in early. The boys truly are good boys and play so nicely together. I absolutely applaud all mothers out there who are either stay at home Mommies or single Mommies with multiple kids, WOW! You are amazing women!


Congratulations friends! e and I love you all very much! Good night.


Elliott and Ewan bringing 4 roses to the hospital.


Big brother Ewan holding Anya.


Elliott and Ewan having lunch after our hospital visit. Don't worry Karl and Louise I'm keeping him well fed and clothed!

No comments: