Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Goodies (08)



Easter is tomorrow and I've been preparing for friends to come over for lunch. Tomorrow we'll go to Church with Grandma and Ewan and then after Church head home to welcome more friends. We have quite the feast for the day and after lunch and a nap...let the hunt begin!


Your Easter eggs are filled with more healthy yummies just like last year. While I can, I'll keep pumping you full of healthy alternatives doing my best to keep you away from colors with numbers and fructose yuckies. This year we have the organic healthy version of OREO's by Newman's Own called Newman-O's. Animal crackers from Trader Joes and cheddar bunnies by Annie's. Both you and Ewan will be delighted with the yummy treats until that day when you get a hold of a Snickers bar, then I'm certain I'll hear about how I deprived you of the good ol American diet.


Happy Easter!
Love you e.

No comments: