Tuesday, March 4, 2008

e's Snow Day



This morning we woke up to lots of snow. School was canceled so Daddy came and picked you up before it got any worse to spend the day and night.

I headed into work only to be sent home.

As I worked from home your Dad called with a cute story to share: Apparently you were standing on the couch so you could watch the snow fall out the window. Daddy asked you not to stand on the couch. You replied something to the effect of "Daddy I stand on the couch to see the snow." Dad insisted you get on your knees so you listened, pouted, propped your chin on the arm and said "see Daddy I can't see". Oh...such a little boy.

Your father and I do a lot of story swapping. I'll call him about a funny this and him with a funny that. Neither one of us want to miss a beat.

Cause you were with your Dad I haven't any pictures of you in a foot and a half of snow. It's really deep! I went out to take pictures and then got a little stir crazy inside and decided to grab the video camera and make a snowman. e, you need to teach Mommy how, I'm not so good at it. I was going to post the video but I'm still learning how. Another time....

Love you my boy, stay warm!


1 comment:

LAURA said...

I love that you are doing this. I feel as if I would be in St. Louis with you and enjoying your boy grow up. Keep taking lot's of pics and sharing-it's lovely!!

Hey, you should take pics of that space you saw for a boutique-who knows dreams come true all the time right!

love you,

Piña