Friday, March 28, 2008

Thank You Karl

drop.io: simple private sharing


Karl has taught me how to upload and edit video....Watch Out! e, now I will be videoing your every move! I have already posted pics of Easter in a previous entry but this...this is VIDEO!

For those family members and friends who are enjoying this blog and have expressed the fun (Aunt Pat felt like she'd been on vacation with us)...it just got better! Who knew it could?!

Love to you all,
Enjoy! and Thank You Karl for video #1.

P.S. Could someone please tell me WHO hid the egg in the bathroom? Gross! John...was this your idea? Nice!

1 comment:

Celine said...

i've been keeping up with this but haven't left a comment yet. i loved being able to see the video of the easter egg hunt! it reminds me of your mom saying we'd look in papa's ears for eggs. ;) i love you both! xoxo