Monday, April 7, 2008

"Just Beat It, Beat It!"


In mid song.


Is this on?


In mid dance.

Michael has nothing on e.


Yesterday e wanted to wear just one glove, this without prompting, it was if he knew who he was going to mimic. He picked up his micro phone and began singing and dancing. Scott has shared they from time to time watch Idol and I have done this with him too so this is the only place he might get an idea such as this. It was funny and familiar so I had to capture it.

I'm well aware I'm overdue for a post. In short, we had another water issue. This time it came with sludge and came up threw the laundry room floor. After getting that fixed and clean, I am back down for the count with a frog/grapefruit in my throat! Ahhhh! I'm home today to get extra rest and fight this off.

I'll write more later...off to rest!

Love you e!

1 comment:

Celine said...

this is so funny! has your mom been coaching him??? ;)