Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Funk or Funky?

So I'm still feeling a bit under the weather. This cold isn't only upper respiratory but it's effecting my mood...I'm coughing with a scowl on my face...pretty!

So I decided I needed to look through e's Flickr site and watch the Easter video (yet another time) to help my funk. Enjoying several giggles, I'm well on my way to smiles.

I'm so overdue to catch up on my daily entries, I've been trying to find something to talk about other than my current emotional state...I know...I'm not doing a very good job up to this point...hack, hack, frown. Then I remembered my latest find, Funky Monkey Baby Boutique!

I was recently searching for an unique gift for my girlfriend Nikki Golding who just had her second child. Devon Harvey Golding was born March 19, 2008 weighing 7lbs, 5oz and 19.5" long. He has the sweetest big sister, Savannah and I wanted to get them both something fun.



Funky Monkey has the cutest "Big Sister" tee and "Little Brother" onesie, they were perfect. They are a company out of Canada who carry sweet gifts and have wonderful customer service. Those of you with children...happy shopping!



Nic, thank you for the picture of Savannah and Papa.
Congratulations! e and I miss you guys!


1 comment:

Celine said...

devon is cute! love the big sister shirt. congratulations to nikki and her family! <3