Thursday, April 24, 2008

e Updates

  1. No more pacifier.
  2. Night two after sleep doctor and already a bit more difficult but we're pushing through.
  3. Doing wonderfully on the potty, checking in with his body from time to time (not for coffee but rather if there's anymore in there).
  4. Still eating wonderfully. Favorites such as Sole, Tofu and hummus. However, I was very American tonight and we splurged heading over to Blueberry Hill in the Loop. We both munched on chicken fingers, fries and cheese balls. No, I'm not depriving him of good ol America, I'm just allowing it once every...say...6months.
  5. We're traveling soon to see our family out West and I'm already starting to pack our bags I'm so excited. e is looking forward to it too. You say with enthusiasm, "we're going to the beach Mommy in May"!
  6. The ABC song has made its way to the top 5 of your favorite songs.

No comments: