Saturday, July 12, 2008

Almost Complete




As I said I would, I'm posting e's finished room (well, finished until I make a trip to IKEA). I've also posted a picture of mine (which was e's old room). It's almost complete too. The only detail left for me to do is the wall decal. As seen on the other photo, this is Blik's Gerbera. It is in a true gold metallic and should look really nice on the dark chocolate walls.

I will make a trip to IKEA so that one day e's couch (couch bed) will be a real couch and he'll have a real bed. I'll purchase the twin size of mine. Then when we have guests they can take my room and I can bunk with e.
I think the rooms are turning out nicely.

e was super excited to see his tent in his room. Although I'm sitting outside right now and could use a sweater, yes a sweater in the summer time (cold front)! It gets too hot for the tent outside. This way it will get played with lots.


Night, Night.

3 comments:

Sara said...

beautiful rooms! i've been dreaming of the girl's big girl room for some time. my ideas change often so it's good that there's still time.

Sara said...

I just checked you link to Blik, I'm in love!

Amy R. said...

I'm going to Ikea August 15th if you need anything. :)