Saturday, May 3, 2008

Handsome Boys



Yesterday was my dear friend Nikki (Harvey) Golding's Birthday. e and I called her early in the morning to sing Happy Birthday. When I feel guilty I didn't get a gift off in the mail I put my boy on the phone to sing Happy Birthday and it seems to make it all better. The giggles from his sweet voice is a pretty sweet gift.

Nikki and Chris recently had their second child, a little boy Devon Harvey Golding. When they sent out pictures of his birth I was amazed. Devon and e could easily be brothers. Heidi, Nikki and myself growing up together we're joined by the hip and people would comment on our similar features. I saw it a little I guess but looking at this photograph of Nikki's boy and my boy, it's apparent that the kids have very distinct facial similarities.


Nikki and I managed to get together last year for a long vacation with our families and photographed the kids instead of ourselves so I don't have a shot of the two of us together. I could dig in the old high school shots but...well...maybe one day. Until then I've posted these fun pictures.





e=e, d=devon

Talking with Nic on her Birthday I mentioned their features for the first time. Even though I've known her since we were 14, yes that would be 20 years!!! I didn't want to launch into how her boy looks like mine or mine like hers |smile|. Apparently her husband, Chris mentioned it and asked if I had said anything. It was fun sharing these photos with them yesterday.


e this is your atomic brother (will this do?) We'll have to go meet him in person very soon. You had a ball with Savannah his big sister who is only a day older than you. We'll go back to Florida very soon and see them again.

Much love to you guys! I'm glad to hear things are going well, yes, even despite the paci, silky, animal and Easter basket. XO

No comments: