Thursday, June 26, 2008

To Steal Or Not To Steal

Ok, so I'm sure I'm breaking every bloggers rule on posting fellow bloggers entries BUT this is too good to pass up!

I'm a huge fan (as is all of America it seems) of Dooce. Heather Armstrong's blog is nationally recognized and she recently posted "Rite of Passage". This entry isn't hers but from Sweet Juniper, another blog that Heather enjoys. So if you're still following me, this is my blog, I love Heather's blog and she loves Jim's blog.

I hope you enjoy reading "Rite of Passage" as much as I did and while you're there take a look at her other entries.

I'm sorry to say that I've been caught up in being a Mother to a potty-training son that I've never thought about the Father to the potty-training daughter. Here I post about my son wanting to "pee pee like Daddy" and me seriously considering either tie-dying my lovely white shower curtain or connecting the dots to see what sort of graphic appears but I can not even begin to imagine the filth Jim describes in this posting.

From this day forward I will be very thankful for the
cleanliness in women's restrooms. I will also give thanks to all who clean Men's restrooms for it sounds like a real sh*t hole!

1 comment:

Louise Scott said...

that was hilarious, i laughed out loud! i will also remember to be grateful