Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Pyrrha :: The Stork and The Eagle ::




Christmas 2006 I purchased a piece of Pyrrha from Lusso.
This was a gift to myself for the holidays.




The stork is a symbol of the strong maternal bond and is thought to be a harbinger of happiness and prosperity. I love this piece so much...so much that I want to purchase another...




Two Eagles Crest: motto reads "Dum Spiro Spero" meaning "while I breathe, I hope". Eagles are symbolic of nobility and ingenuity.


e's middle name is Adler which in German means "eagle". In keeping with the theme of Pyrrha jewelry being about me my boy, this is a piece I would truly enjoy to have.

Pyrrha designs are amazing! Enjoy viewing their online shop and continue to look for more pieces locally at Lusso. They are currently not carrying anymore of the line but share they will in the near future.

1 comment:

Susan B Anthony said...

it is so funny that you made this post, I have really been wanting a ring from them as well. Every time I see yours I am reminded of how cool and meaningful it is. I keep going to their website but they don't really have much up there in the way of rings so we'll have to wait and see. Let me know if you get another one, that would be sweet!