Sunday, January 10, 2010

2009 Handmade

 
This past Christmas I decided to be creative and make some handmade gifts. In the eleventh hour, staying up until midnight, three days before traveling home to Florida, I made these Holiday Thank You Note Cards. The very next day I was able to get the design to my printer and they so thoughtfully rushed this job through to completion. I was happy to pack these cards on time to give as gifts for family and friends.

2009 was a year where creativity in handmade crafts made a presence. I was hopeful to get more pieces made but I'm happy with what I did accomplish. I am notorious for having lofty ideas and never generating one so several won out and for this I'm thankful.

The image close-up also shows a "Little Abbie" I blogged about her here. This is a gift for a my dear friend Andrea who we'll be seeing this evening for dinner. 

Let's see what 2010 brings out as far as my creativity! 
Enjoy!


No comments: