Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Few Of My Favorite Things

I'm overdue, it has been a busy couple of weeks. I have several entries I want to write but haven't managed my time to write them. So tonight before I go to bed I'd like to share some recent "favorite things":

  • Lately with great enthusiasm e will say, "I've got a great idea!"
  • I'm quite certain I've been over allowing e to watch the Bee Movie cause he's certain we have one in our home. Every morning he speaks of "the bee" he saw.
  • I got to go on a field trip with e for the first time to Grant's Farm. It was a fun day! We got to feed the animals and watch a elephant poop and pee...more to come on the outing.
  • I recently saw a cute pic of a friends daughter in the tub. The water was shallow enough so that she could lay flat and her hair made for fun/silly Medusa like pics. Why I hadn't thought of this for our bath time routine and rising e's hair...I don't know? He gets such a kick out of it. He'll let the water go, swirling it to help it down the drain. He'll lay back testing the depth and with patience wait for just the right height. Note: It's great for rising the soap out without water in the eyes.

As you can see they don't have to be big things, it's the little things that are repeated daily; new words forming sentences, imagination, adventure, poop and silly water play.

Love you e.


No comments: